A Door of Cuba open to the world...
The Mariel Special Development Zone is a project aimed at promoting the sustainable economic development of the nation, through the attraction of foreign investment, technological innovation and industrial concentration, while guaranteeing the protection of the environment. It has an area of 465.4 km² and is located west of Havana, at a distance of 45 km.
- BRASCUBA in ZEDM, on the eve of 2018 »
- Brascuba in the ZEDM »
- 2017: a year of intense and decisive work »
- Minister of Agriculture visits works of Brascuba in ZEDM »
- A more modern factory »
- BRASCUBA in the start-up of Mariel Special Development Zone (ZEDM) »
- Interview with Omar Muñoz »